Temps have dropped to the 70s, sunflowers are blooming and there are pumpkin stands on every corner. Fall is here! And that means it’s time for all those ooey gooey delicious pumpkin baking recipes. Here are a few of my faves, plus a bonus pumpkin treat recipe to share with your furry friends.
Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes for Fall:
Pumpkin cinnamon rolls from The Girl Who Ate Everything. Get her recipe >
Pumpkin donuts from King Arthur Flour. Get the recipe >
Gooey butter pumpkin cake from My Sweet Sanity. Get her recipe >
Pumpkin whoopie pies from Dreamy Desserts. Get the recipe >
Easy pumpkin pecan dump cake. Get the recipe from my site >
Baked pumpkin fritter bites from The Baker Mama. Get her recipe >
Pumpkin snickerdoodles from Life in the Lofthouse. Get the recipe >
Soft iced pumpkin cookies from Better Homes & Gardens. Get the recipe >
Pumpkin delight (photo coming soon!)
- 1 large can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 – 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter
- Blend and beat pumpkin, eggs, cloves, ginger, sugar, evaporated milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt well. Pour into greased 9X13 pan.
- Top with dry yellow cake mix and chopped pecans.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over the top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Let set and cool for a few hours.
Lastly, for your doggy friends try this easy homemade pumpkin dog treat recipe! >