Beautiful blues and greys, all handmade finds on Etsy.
Vintage rustic wool stool by Vintage Haven
Hand-printed bird kitchen tea towel by Pony and Poppy
Frosty nature photograph by Karina
Rustic wooden crate from Haven Vintage
Stitched felt hair bows by Loft Full of Goodies
Circle infinity scarf from Viola’s Boutique
Rustic kitchen decor, vintage flour sifter from TFD on Etsy
For one of our monthly Supper Club sessions, which I look forward to every month, I brought Hummingbird Cupcakes adapted from this delicious Taste of Home cupcake recipe. The reason I made my own adaptations was because the original recipe calls for an insane amount of sugar. Mine’s just a healthier (and still wonderfully tasty!) version of these delicious cupcakes.
Hummingbird Cupcake Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 whole mashed ripe banana
- 2/3 cup drained canned crushed pineapple
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pretty sure I said just about every one of these today… I did some fist shaking too!
“Mother of Pearl!” “Shitake Mushrooms!” “Fiddlesticks!” and of course… “Son of a Biscuit!” All faves.